Mark has recently been appointed Director of the McLean Care Board in 2020 and has extensive experience with for-profit and not-for-profit enterprises creating and leading high-performance teams, particularly during times of significant growth and change. Mark is skilled Director and fellow of the Australian Institute of Company directors whose Board experience includes not-for-profit and entrepreneurial for-profit businesses.
Mark is a fellow of CPA Australia and has more than 25 years commercial business and finance experience. He has worked in a wide range of industry sectors including disability, manufacturing, retail, professional services, retirement living and membership services.
Length of time as a Director
- Appointed September 2020
Qualifications and Expertise
- Master of Business Administration, Griffith University, Australia
- Bachelor of Business, Southern Cross University, Australia
- CPA Program, CPA Australia
- Company Directors Course Diploma, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Leadership Development Program, University of Melbourne, Melbourne Business School
- Advisory Panel Member RACQ Foundation 2011 – Sep 2015
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified) in Queensland