Asian shredded saladNovember 1, 2019 7:00 am
- 1/2 wombok (Chinese cabbage), finely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut into long thin strips (see tip)
- 100g snow peas, thinly sliced lengthways
- 3 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, peeled into ribbons
- 100g pkt Chang’s Crunchy or Fried Noodles
- 3 green shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- Black sesame seeds, to serve (optional)
- 250g (1 cup) Kewpie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons hot English mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1. For the dressing, place all the ingredients in a jug and stir to combine. Cover and place in the fridge to develop the flavours.
- 2. Layer the cabbage, carrot and snow peas in a 2L (8 cup) trifle dish. Drizzle with the dressing. Top with layers of radish and cucumber. Sprinkle with crunchy noodles, shallots and sesame seeds, if you like.