About McLean Care And Our Services
Where It All Began
“Enriching experiences beyond all boundaries”Learn More
Who We Are
“ a long-established and well-respected provider of the highest quality aged care”Learn More
Where We Are Going
View our mission & vision, as well as our Strategic Plan and Annual ReportLearn More
View our AwardsLearn More
View our annual reportsLearn More
McLean Care is a long-established and well-respected provider of the highest quality community, retirement and aged care lifestyle services and options. We are proud to be a not for profit organisation, driven by our mission “to focus on you”. From humble beginnings back in 1953, McLean Care® has grown to become one of the largest providers in the North-West region of NSW and Darling Downs region of QLD.
McLean Care is an approved provider of aged care services subsidised by the Australian Government.
McLean Care provides services to over 1,100 people, in an area of almost 195,000 square km’s, employing over 605 staff. We have met all accreditation, certification, quality reporting and legislative requirements for all funded programmes, and have been recognised on a regional basis as a leader in the provision of innovative and evidence-based quality aged care services.
We have a real passion for our communities, and a talented and skilled team is employed at both of our residential facilities and in our Home and Community service areas. Our fully qualified and dedicated Aged Care and Home Care Employees are passionate about providing the care you need, the way you want.
At the centre of the McLean Care model of care is each individual person, and at the core of that model are fundamental approaches that we take to ensure that all of the care we provide is individual, and person-centred. The McLean Care Sapphire Model™ of Person Centred Care was developed to ensure that as a collective, we deliver what we say we will in all areas:
- Resident and Client Service Delivery Model – how we deliver Person Centred Care
- Business Model – how we ensure we have the resources for Person Centred Care
- Relations and Communication Model – how we engage our community, residents, clients and carers in Person Centred Care
- Leadership, Staffing and Culture Model – how we attract, retain, and engage our staff in embracing Person Centred Care
- Service Excellence Framework – how we consistently meet and exceed client expectation