Lia was appointed to the McLean Care Board in January 2022 and has extensive clinical experience in the Aged Care Sector as an Accredited Clinical Pharmacist, providing education, advisory and governance support for over 20 years. A healthcare education expert who brings significant experience in understanding the challenges of delivering healthcare services in regional and rural communities.
Lia has significant governance experience, serving on a number of boards in both a clinical and business capacity in a variety of public, NFP and private settings.
Length of Time as a McLean Care Director:
– Since January 2022
Qualifications and Expertise
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, University of New England
- Business Management Certificate, Australian Institute of Management
- Bachelor of Pharmacy, University of Sydney
- Clinical Governance Leadership
- rofessional Practice Standards Committee Member, Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Australian Association of Clinical Pharmacists Member (20 years)
- Justice of the Peace (NSW)
- Pharmaceutical Society of Australia