Human Resources Manager & Acting Community Manager
Rose has been a HR specialist for the last 5 years, working in a HR generalist position for McLean Care Ltd, and is responsible for the delivery of a range of strategic and operational human resource initiatives across the organisation, including industrial relations, learning and development, workforce planning, payroll, recruitment, performance management and work health and safety.
Rose is an active member of the McLean Care Senior Leadership Team, reporting directly to the CEO.
Rose’s interests include Conflict Resolution and management in the workplace, employee engagement strategies in rural and remote geographical areas, and pre-vocational learning strategies and opportunities that evolve into career pathways in aged care, and has a passion for safe working environments, staff wellness, equity and procedural fairness.
• Bachelor Science UNE
• Certificate 4 Human Resource Management
• Certificate 4 in Frontline Management
• Member of the TAFE NSW New England Institute Advisory Council
• Member of Australia Human Resources Institute
ORGANISATIONS ROSE SUPPORTS:
• Supporting regional high schools in mentoring students for work ready programs
• Cancer Council