2023 Loving Your Later Life Expo – Tamworth
A Lifestyle Expo for over 60’s
Thursday 18th & Friday 19th May 2023
Tamworth Town Hall 9am-3pm
2 Day Event – Free General Entry
As part of the McLean Care 70th Anniversary celebrations, this exciting new event will connect
people and businesses from all over the Northwest region, providing a unique platform that caters to older people and to their needs and interests.
Over the course of the 2‐day event, there will be activities, discussions and inspiring guest speakers to keep everyone informed and entertained. Julie Goodwin is still one of the nation’s favourite home cooks and Australia’s original MasterChef, will be joining us for a live cooking presentation on day 1 of the Expo. She’ll share her love of food and be available to sign copies of her successful Cookbooks.
Meet Australia’s First MasterChef Julie Goodwin
It was over a decade ago that Julie Goodwin became a household name overnight when she was crowned Australia’s first MasterChef. Thrust into the limelight, there were the joys and highs of so many new opportunities, TV shows, best-selling books, radio, appearances, columns, endorsements and her long-time dream of opening a cooking school came true.
Viewers loved her honesty, sense of humour and humble cooking style. Her family-focused cooking style and ‘mum next door’ persona has turned her passion into a hugely successful career, with six successful books, TV, Australian Women’s Weekly column for over 8 years, radio co-host for 4 years, and many more successful partners and appearance throughout the nation.
Become a Sponsor
We are seeking sponsors who share our passion for supporting older people of all abilities and want
to connect with this valuable market. By becoming a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to:
● Brand Exposure ‐ your brand will be exposed to a diverse group of regional seniors, providing you with the opportunity to showcase your products and services and build brand recognition.
● Network with potential customers: The event will provide numerous opportunities for you to network with attendees and build relationships with potential customers. For those planning for retirement, this event is an excellent opportunity for you to educate and inform them about products and services that can help them achieve their retirement goals.
● Exhibitor Sectors: Travel, food, wine, fashion, financial planning, real estate, health, fitness, footwear, lawyers, dance schools, art appreciation, mobility aids, home care help, nutrition, dementia care among others.
Become an Exhibitor
By becoming an exhibitor, you will have the opportunity to:
● Increase Brand Exposure ‐ your brand/business will be exposed to a diverse group of older people in the region, providing you with the opportunity to showcase your products and services and build brand recognition.
● Network with potential customers: The event will provide numerous opportunities for you to network with attendees and build relationships and your sales funnel with potential customers. This event is an excellent opportunity for you to educate and inform an older audience about the products and services you offer that can help them achieve their later life goals.
Stay connected and join the conversation with us