Millmerran Spring Fair
Saturday 21st October 2023 – 9am to 4pm
We are excited to announce the McLean Care Millmerran Spring Fair, an annual community event that will be held on Saturday October 21. As part of the McLean Care 70th Anniversary celebrations, this event will bring together people, artisans, entertainers and businesses from all over the community for a day of fun and entertainment.
All funds raised will go towards a community chosen project.
We are seeking sponsors and stallholders for the Annual Millmerran Spring Fair to be held Saturday 21st October.
Become a Sponsor
We are seeking sponsors who share our passion for supporting older people of all abilities and want
to connect with this valuable market. By becoming a sponsor, you will have the opportunity to:
● Positive Branding: Sponsoring this Charity event can give your brand a positive image and increase brand awareness. Customers often appreciate companies that support charitable causes.
● Tax Deductions: Donations made to a charity fair can be tax-deductible, which can result in significant savings for your business.
● Community Involvement: Supporting charity events demonstrates your company’s commitment to the local community and can improve your reputation among residents. And it’s a great way to have your team involved in the event
Become a Stallholder
By becoming an stallholder, you will have the opportunity to:
● Increase Brand Exposure ‐ your brand/business will be exposed to a diverse group of older people in the region, providing you with the opportunity to showcase your products and services and build brand recognition.
● Network with potential customers: The event will provide numerous opportunities for you to network with attendees and build relationships and your sales funnel with potential customers. This event is an excellent opportunity for you to educate and inform an older audience about the products and services you offer that can help them achieve their later life goals.