Kolora High and Low Care
Kolora is located in Guyra, surrounded by lagoons, waterways and nature reserves. You have a choice of a range of comfortable rooms throughout the centre, which includes dining and sitting rooms, and a large Leisure & Lifestyle room. There are 32 beds in the Centre, in private rooms each with their own en suite.
1 Bed | Private En Suite | Private Patio
Each spacious room provides accommodation for one person, and boasts quality furniture and fittings, including electronic adjustable bed with pressure-relieving mattress, bedside table, some have fitted wardrobe with built-in storage above, and some also have a desk or dresser. High quality soft furnishings include curtains and bedding, and a lounge-style chair, and your private en suite includes toilet, shower, vanity and grab rails. The outlook is a warm and inviting room, a place to really call your own.
• Room size 13 m2
• Private en suite bathroom with emergency call system
• Electronic adjustable bed with pressure-relieving mattress
• High Quality furnishings with ample storage
• Ceiling and bedside lighting
• 24/7 Nurse Call System
• Individually controlled heating
• Ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Window security screens
• Television connection
• Landline telephone connection capability
• Wi-Fi internet access
The shared lounge area includes comfortable seating, television and DVD, soft furnishings, artwork and provides access to a secure garden area.
Care at Kolora
Kolora is a suitable care environment for you if you require somewhat extensive assistance, or are fully dependent, for:
• Transferring on and off your bed
• Management of food and fluids
• Assistance for all aspects of activities of daily living