With its entrance located on the eastern side of the McLean Care® grounds, Arrawatta Lodge is a specialised accommodation service designed for people who are living with Dementia and associated behavioural symptoms such as wandering or being at risk of absconding.
Surrounded by a serene bush setting offering privacy and a relaxing environment, there are 13 large single rooms with en suites, with each room having a view of either beautiful gardens or the surrounding country side.
1 Bed | Private En Suite | Secure
Each quiet, spacious room in Arrawatta Lodge provides accommodation for one person, with rural views. Your room boasts quality furniture and fittings, including electronic adjustable bed with pressure-relieving mattress, bedside cabinet, built-in wardrobes and fitted shelving. High quality soft furnishings include curtains and bedding, and your private en suite includes toilet, shower, vanity and grab rails.
• Room size 16.2 m2
• Private en suite bathroom
• Electronic adjustable bed with pressure-relieving mattress
• High Quality furnishings with ample storage
• 24/7 Nurse Call System
• Individually controlled heating
• Evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Television connection
• Landline telephone connection capability
• Wi-Fi internet access
The shared lounge area provides comfortable seating, television and DVD, soft furnishings, artwork, access to a secure garden area, and air-conditioned common areas.
Care in Arrawatta Lodge
Arrawatta Lodge is a suitable care environment for you if you are able to:
• Mobilise independently or with the assistance of 1 staff member
• Transfer on and off your bed independently or with the assistance of 1 staff member
• Toilet independently or with the assistance of 1 staff member
• Manage food and fluids independently (or with supervision)
• Independently manage all aspects of activities of daily living or with the assistance of 1 staff