Beresford Coward Hostel
Beresford Coward Hostel is nestled privately on the McLean Care® grounds, surrounded by beautiful gardens. There are 53 rooms in Beresford Coward Hostel, each very spacious with a private en suite. All our rooms feature access to a private patio and large windows. Beresford Coward is divided into four courts. Two courts share a dining room and comfortable sun-filled sitting rooms.
1 Bed | Private En Suite | Private Patio
Each quiet, spacious, secure room in the Beresford Coward Hostel provides accommodation for one person. Your room boasts quality furniture and fittings, including electronic adjustable bed with pressure-relieving mattress, bedside drawers and large wardrobes. High quality soft furnishings include curtains and bedding, and your private en suite includes toilet, shower, vanity and grab rails.
• Room size 22.7 m2
• Private en suite bathroom
• Electronic adjustable medical bed with pressure-relieving mattress
• High Quality furnishings with ample storage
• 24/7 Nurse Call System
• Individually controlled heating
• Evaporative air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Television connection
• Landline telephone connection capability
• Wi-Fi internet access
The large shared library and lounge area provides television and DVD, computer kiosk with internet, library, seating area with soft furnishings and artwork. Two large dining areas with servery, dining tables and chairs, soft furnishings and artwork. Extensive garden surrounds and village green.
Care in Beresford Coward Hostel
Beresford Coward Hostel is a suitable care environment for you if you are able to:
• Mobilise independently or with the assistance of 1 staff member
• Transfer on and off your bed independently or with the assistance of 1 staff member
• Toilet independently or with the assistance of 1 staff member
• Manage food and fluids independently (or with supervision)
• Independently manage all aspects of activities of daily living or with the assistance of 1 staff member