One-Pan Salmon and VegetablesFebruary 1, 2022 1:27 am
• 1 Squash or zucchini, sliced into rounds
• 1/2 onion, cut into wedges
• 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
• 1 bell pepper, sliced
• 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided.
• 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning or your faourite fish-seasoning blend
• 2-3 salmon fillets, about 4 ounces each
• 1 lemon, optional
1. Reheat oven to 450 F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil (not wax paper). If you don’t have these, you can thoroughly grease the pan with vegetable oil.
2. In a large bowl, toss all veggies with 2 tablespoons of oil and seasoning, then spread them into a single layer on the baking sheet.
3. Nestle your salmon fillets, skin side down, between the vegetables. Brush with remaining olive oil, and top with 2 thin lemon slices each.
4. Roast for 12-15 minutes, until salmon is flaky and mostly opaque.
5. Add 1 salmon fillet and a heaping serving of roasted veggies to each plate for a healthy and satisfying meal. Enjoy!
Stay connected and join the conversation with us